Remote / Zurich / Dubai
Community Manager (m/f/d)
Street Life is building Travel 3.0. Where anyone who documents travel, can earn from travel. Since we incorporated Street Life in December 2021, Street Life has raised Venture Capital funding and is on the path to hyperscale pioneering social media travel commerce.
Street Life is searching for Social Media community manager. To help us acquire and onboard more creators (influencers, bloggers, content creators). This responsibility is one of the most critical tasks – without creators, we do not exist.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize ‘Most Valuable Evangelists’ with marketing, growth and product teams.
- Lead the outreach program to develop a predictable and constant pipeline of creators.
- Help with the onboarding process.
- Be a community superstar by fulfilling every need and delivering any desires.
- Proven work experience as a community manager. Preferably, have your own network of creators.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community & platform metrics (interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Privacy Information for Applicants
Special categories of personal data (e.g. data that is considered “sensitive”, such as racial or ethnic origin) may only be processed with my consent. I thus consent to Street Life GmbH processing special categories of personal data contained in my application, cover letter and other enclosed documents, solely for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure. The data itself will not be considered in the application process, and the success of my application will solely depend on my qualifications, merit and the business need at hand.
Note: In general, we do not ask you to provide us with any sensitive information. If you do not agree to this kind of processing, please ensure that no special categories of data are included in your application.
Declaration of Consent for the Storage of Applicant DataStreet Life GmbH using my personal data to contact me within 6 months after my application rejection, if I am being considered for another position. If my application is not successful, I acknowledge that Street Life will store the personal data, which I have provided during the application process, for no longer than a period of 6 months beyond the end of this particular application process due to statutory requirements.I consent to